Thursday, October 20, 2011

Palawan : A Must See Paradise

Have you been to Palawan, Philippines? It is a heaven on earth you must see before you die. :) Regarded as the final frontier of the Philippines, it boasts an abundant supply of good places to see. Truly a paradise for experienced and newbie photographers alike.

Here is one of my shots using my beloved Canon IXY Digital 920 IS Point And Shoot Camera.



This is not a travel blog but I'll take this opportunity to promote my country- The Philippines. Pack your bags, book your flight now and see some of the most beautiful places on earth.:

Location:  Puerto Princesa Underground River , Puerto Princesa City, Palawan, Philippines

Puerto Princessa Underground River
Entrance of Puerto Princesa Underground River - Taken with a 10 MP point and shoot camera.

.I'm just a newbie in photography and blogging so do not expect very good results for now. Thank you.